Friday, April 02, 2004
We're Soooo Excited!!
Oh boy! A son making good friends in a Mexican jail and one starting a family AND an organic farm. I have to say, Randy, that your blog gave us a short startle before we realized it was April Fools Day.
Lynnie, thanks for the phone number. We alerted WAMU that we were in Europe. I guess I forgot them before we left.
We had a lovely day walking and touring around London. Then spent a lot of time at the Tower of London. We are just about to catch a cab to Haymarket and the theater. I will blog more tomorrow. Time is going too fast.
Love to all-Sue and Tom
Lynnie, thanks for the phone number. We alerted WAMU that we were in Europe. I guess I forgot them before we left.
We had a lovely day walking and touring around London. Then spent a lot of time at the Tower of London. We are just about to catch a cab to Haymarket and the theater. I will blog more tomorrow. Time is going too fast.
Love to all-Sue and Tom
Comments:
Post a Comment