Monday, April 05, 2004
Welcome Home
Hi Mom and Dad,
I can't wait to talk to you about your trip. I'm extremely proud of you guys and I insist on going with you next time (Christmas?).
I also need to know when to make my plane reservations for our upcoming backpacking trip. I assume I should fly in on the 16th evening and fly back on the 25th? Let me know (anybody) as soon as you can so I can buy the plane tix.
-Scott
I can't wait to talk to you about your trip. I'm extremely proud of you guys and I insist on going with you next time (Christmas?).
I also need to know when to make my plane reservations for our upcoming backpacking trip. I assume I should fly in on the 16th evening and fly back on the 25th? Let me know (anybody) as soon as you can so I can buy the plane tix.
-Scott
Comments:
Post a Comment