Monday, April 05, 2004
Back to Paris
Hi Everyone,
We're packing pretty much for the trip home. Just leaving out enough to overnight at the airport hotel. We love London--it feels like Grammies house. Our suitcases are heavier -- I don't know why?!? We just got some little souvenirs because it is expensive but I need Juvy to help me pack. I did get a couple of cute things for Z'aree.
We are trying to get an earlier train. We realized that we would get into Paris at rush hour and that will be so hectic. The Gare du Nord isn't in our favorite neighborhood. If time permits we'll try to have one last romantic dinner in Paris. We'll see.
I doubt we'll be near a cyber cafe so the next time we will blog it will be from home. I love you all--thanks for being so wonderful through this whole blog experience. It made the trip very special for us. Lynnie, we couldn't have done this without you-you are an angel. Tell Mom I love her and can't wait to see her.
Au revoir,
Susie and Tom
We're packing pretty much for the trip home. Just leaving out enough to overnight at the airport hotel. We love London--it feels like Grammies house. Our suitcases are heavier -- I don't know why?!? We just got some little souvenirs because it is expensive but I need Juvy to help me pack. I did get a couple of cute things for Z'aree.
We are trying to get an earlier train. We realized that we would get into Paris at rush hour and that will be so hectic. The Gare du Nord isn't in our favorite neighborhood. If time permits we'll try to have one last romantic dinner in Paris. We'll see.
I doubt we'll be near a cyber cafe so the next time we will blog it will be from home. I love you all--thanks for being so wonderful through this whole blog experience. It made the trip very special for us. Lynnie, we couldn't have done this without you-you are an angel. Tell Mom I love her and can't wait to see her.
Au revoir,
Susie and Tom
Comments:
Post a Comment