Thursday, March 11, 2004
Hi Loganbill Family.
Weather is beautiful up here in SF and work is busy. I'm looking forward to the weekend and missing you guys. I talked to Adeline over email. Hopefully we'll be able to get together next weekend or later in the month. Drew, I'll call you this weekend for a wassup. Work is really busy and I've been working really hard.
I'm hoping things will get better with work soon. Meanwhile, I have to enjoy the weather by going to the beach this weekend. Dana and I have birthday parties to go to friday and saturday, but intend to spend much of the time relaxing outside.
I need more typing activity from the nouveau-Parisiens. Comment-allez vous?
Love you all,
-Scott
Weather is beautiful up here in SF and work is busy. I'm looking forward to the weekend and missing you guys. I talked to Adeline over email. Hopefully we'll be able to get together next weekend or later in the month. Drew, I'll call you this weekend for a wassup. Work is really busy and I've been working really hard.
I'm hoping things will get better with work soon. Meanwhile, I have to enjoy the weather by going to the beach this weekend. Dana and I have birthday parties to go to friday and saturday, but intend to spend much of the time relaxing outside.
I need more typing activity from the nouveau-Parisiens. Comment-allez vous?
Love you all,
-Scott
Comments:
Post a Comment