<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 25, 2004

Day Three 

Hi Everyone!!
We are at a new cybercafe and the keyboards are different so this is slower going. Lynnie, Marna and Dana--Welcome to the Blog. RANDY & Drew--Where are you? Randy, we loved your flight status blog. I didn't know you could get that online. The airplane had it on the video screen behind the seats in front of us. We have had a wonderful day . . . again. It is cold and sunny. Our clothes are working out just great, but people can still tell we are not only American but from California. Oh Boy!!

We went to the Arch de Triomphe, Champs Ellysee, Ave. George V today. We had lunch in a little Cafe called Chez Francis. It is the same place that Barbara and Lynn and I went to 36 years ago. I can't believe it hasn't changed. It was like going back in time . . . I got kind of teary eyed. The food was just as good as I thought. Langostino salad on a little mound of avocado (lightly seasoned) - great dressing with fresh grapefruit and orange slices around the side. Ooh la la. Then we took the Bateau Mouche for a tour of the Seine. I think tomorrow we will go to the Musee D'Orsay. Time is passing too quickly.

We called Adeline and Ted's neice, Amanda McClatchie (Ted's brother's daughter) and are meeting her for dinner/or drinks tonight. We have been so tired at the end of the day--but are feeling wonderful.

We took a short video last night of a street musician playing the accordian on the middle of the bridge to the Ile St. Louis. It was so Parisien.

Well, we're going to log off. Mama, I love you-you would get a kick out of this. We have lots of pictures to share.

Love you guys, Sue and Tom

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?