Friday, March 26, 2004
Day Four--Already!!
Bonjour,
Tom and I went to the Musee D'Orsay today--Oh, the impressionists!!! The walking does get to my hip sometimes so we have to stop and have a cafe or a glass of wine and rest. Poor us. We had dinner with Amanda McClatchie last night and had such a wonderful time. I hope she comes and sees us when she is in California because I would love to show her around and introduce her to our family. Wonderful young lady with a great personality! We felt like we had known her for years.
Had a leisurely morning after Tom had ordered petit dejeuner from the hotel. He also went across the street to the pastisserie to get some sweet rolls and a lemon tart, then next door to the little market for fruit. Tonight we are going back to Le Tastevin--the little restaurant down the street for our "last night in Paris for a while" dinner. I am going to wear my long black sweater dress.
Tomorrow we leave for Avignon and Aix. We leave pretty early so we won't have our leisurely morning. I hope Aix has a cyber cafe. It is a college town so I expect it will, however, we may not be able to blog-on as often. It is supposed to rain. We hope everything goes smoothly with the trains and rental car.
We are having a wonderful time.
A bientot
Sue and Tom
Tom and I went to the Musee D'Orsay today--Oh, the impressionists!!! The walking does get to my hip sometimes so we have to stop and have a cafe or a glass of wine and rest. Poor us. We had dinner with Amanda McClatchie last night and had such a wonderful time. I hope she comes and sees us when she is in California because I would love to show her around and introduce her to our family. Wonderful young lady with a great personality! We felt like we had known her for years.
Had a leisurely morning after Tom had ordered petit dejeuner from the hotel. He also went across the street to the pastisserie to get some sweet rolls and a lemon tart, then next door to the little market for fruit. Tonight we are going back to Le Tastevin--the little restaurant down the street for our "last night in Paris for a while" dinner. I am going to wear my long black sweater dress.
Tomorrow we leave for Avignon and Aix. We leave pretty early so we won't have our leisurely morning. I hope Aix has a cyber cafe. It is a college town so I expect it will, however, we may not be able to blog-on as often. It is supposed to rain. We hope everything goes smoothly with the trains and rental car.
We are having a wonderful time.
A bientot
Sue and Tom
Comments:
Post a Comment